- Yoga Cats. This calendar could very well make me the happiest girl alive every day this year. (Fun fact: if you buy calendars after January 1, they go on super-sale. I got mine for less than $5. I love it!)
- New Year. Umm… it was super weird typing “2013″ up there. It’s gonna take me at least three months to get used to that. (Always.)
- Gas Attack. I still haven’t decided whether this formal reprimand for flatulence at work is real life. But I may have cried and/or snorted. I’m so mature.
- Black Eyed Peas. For the first time ever, this weekend I cooked black eyed peas. I realize it’s kind of odd to get excited over that, but it’s actually the first time I’ve taken the time to rinse, soak and cook any dry beans. I may never go back. (Bonus: Dry beans are cheaper!)
- Fallout New Vegas. I didn’t realize how badly I wanted this game until last night when I went to Target to buy it and realized it was $40 (rather than the $20 I thought I’d pay). So I left the store sad and Fallout-less. (Josh and I are going to look around and see if we can find it for cheap elsewhere this weekend.)
- Coffee Mugs. I think I have a problem. Maybe two. 1) I like coffee mugs far too much–if you saw my cabinets, you’d understand; 2) I love mega-sales. And now our cabinets hold two more coffee mugs.
- Frozen Nutty Banana Nibblers. I found this recipe for banana bites on Pinterest earlier this week. Aren’t they the cutest? And they seem like they’ll be really easy to make. And I think Josh will love them. So, yeah, these will definitely be in our freezer soon.
- Recipe Cards. I have recipe cards, and they are adorable. But it’s not like I have an infinite supply (especially now that I’m trying to create more original recipes). So I was pretty excited to find these printable recipe cards (printing them on card stock will make them sturdy and cute). And now you have free recipe cards. You’re welcome.
- Tortilla Pizza. I have this new quick-fix meal that I love to make. I call it Tortilla Pizza. (Actually, the first time I made it, I called it Stovetop Pizza, but I think Tortilla Pizza makes more sense.) Super-easy recipe coming soon!
- One Thousand Gifts. Remember how I said I was going to actually finish a book this year? Well, I’m dedicated, and I’m starting with a book I should have finished months ago: How to Be a Woman. I’ve started putting down the iPad and picking up a book instead when I lay down each night, and it’s working out really well. Anyway, the point is that Josh gave me One Thousand Gifts for Christmas, and I’m super pumped to read it (I first learned about it through Eat Live Run). As soon as I’ve finished How to Be a Woman, it’s on to One Thousand Gifts. (I’m really digging the non-fic right now. Sorry, fiction. We can still be friends.)
Have any ideas for this weekly post? Send them to me via email or Facebook. Don’t forget to follow me around the web for updates you won’t see here!
This entry was posted in Infatuation Friday
and tagged black eyed peas
, Coffee Mugs
, Fallout New Vegas
, Frozen Nutty Banana Nibblers
, gas attack
, How to Be a Woman
, infatuation friday
, new year
, One Thousand Gifts
, recipe cards
, stovetop pizza
, tortilla pizza
, yoga cats
. Bookmark the permalink