- I grew up a couple of hours from Panama City Beach and have many fond memories of time spent… instagram.com/p/BTPMhaBDTcR/ 4 weeks ago
- Win a ring dish by the lovely @ElyciaCamille! Enter now via @EmmalineBride here: bit.ly/1J9cgVf 1 year ago
- Hangin with Big Al on Sweet Tea Day! 🐘 instagram.com/p/5fDnz1nptF/ 1 year ago
- Beautiful touchdown! #BirminghamBowl #GoGators #GoSEC 2 years ago
- I'm loving @RoyalCupCoffee right now. Free coffee is the highlight of my day! #BirminghamBowl 2 years ago
What I’m Reading
Tag Archives: halloween
For the first time ever, I was able to catch the super-low after-Halloween sales this year.
Nope, I didn’t seek them out. I sort of stumbled on the 90-percent-off clearance section and couldn’t resist (especially since our Halloween decorations were slim this year).
Regardless, I’m pretty darn proud of myself. (Saving money + Prepping for next year = A total win!)
Check out all the Halloween things I got for just $4.76:
- Plastic sword – $0.50
- Spider Web Table Runner – $1.29
- Jack-O-Lantern Window Clings – $0.20
- Two “Venom” Tumblers – $0.17 each
- One Skull Pilsner (matches another we have) – $0.19
- Star Wars Pumpkin Carving Kit – $0.60
- Set of six Halloween Wine Glass Charms – $0.50
- One “Poison” Flask – $0.99
And, of course, using my Target debit card took another 5 percent off my purchase!
Did you catch any after-Halloween sales? If so, what sweet deals did you get?