My iPhone can do all kinds of things from banking to blogging and email to social media. I can play games on it and I can read on it. Seriously, it’s productivity/entertainment goldmine.
But one of my favorite features of my iPhone is its incredible camera. The last point-and-shoot I previously owned (four years ago!) can’t even compare. It’s still not as great as my DSLR, but it’s perfect for taking a quick shot to share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
But even if it is just a quick photo, I still want something I can take pride in. That’s why I edit nearly every photo I post before I hit “share.” And once you download these apps, I think you will too.
- A Beautiful Mess. It’s perfect for adding text, borders and cute doodles to your photos! Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. FREE.
- Blur It. For those moments when you want to share a photo, but not all the information you may have captured with it. Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. FREE.
- Bokeh Camera FX. Quickly add a touch of bokeh (original or heart-shaped) to any photo. Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. FREE.
- Bubble Frame. Give your photos a scrapbook feel with cute, patterned backgrounds and colorful text. Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. $0.99
- Camera+. Crop, tone and blur your photos to give them a pro-quality look. Available for iPhone 5 and iPad. $0.99
- Frametastic. Compile related photos in a clean frame with a variety of color and sizing options. Available for iPhone and iPad. FREE.
- Whitagram. Add white space to your photos, allowing the entire photo to post to Instagram. Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. FREE.
Is there a photo-editing app that you love? Share in the comments below!