- I grew up a couple of hours from Panama City Beach and have many fond memories of time spent… instagram.com/p/BTPMhaBDTcR/ 7 months ago
- Win a ring dish by the lovely @ElyciaCamille! Enter now via @EmmalineBride here: bit.ly/1J9cgVf 2 years ago
- Hangin with Big Al on Sweet Tea Day! 🐘 instagram.com/p/5fDnz1nptF/ 2 years ago
- Beautiful touchdown! #BirminghamBowl #GoGators #GoSEC 2 years ago
- I'm loving @RoyalCupCoffee right now. Free coffee is the highlight of my day! #BirminghamBowl 2 years ago
What I’m Reading
Tag Archives: Rocky Horror Picture Show
I hate scary movies with an incredible passion.
Watching scary movies usually ends in me freaking out for days or months, thinking something is coming after me.
After watching Chuckie when I was 8 years old, I spend at least a month thinking one of my dolls would come to life and try to kill me. No joke.
Resident Evil gave me nightmares about my friends and family turning into zombies and trying to eat my brains.
30 Days of Night had me thinking every creak and bump at night was a bloodthirsty vamp ready to rip out my throat.
You can see why watching scary movies is just not going to work for me.
So for Halloween each year, I like to watch the more lighthearted holiday-related films. You know, so I can actually sleep at night.