Halloween is just a day away, and, let’s be honest, not all of us are totally prepared. (Yeah, it totally snuck up on me this year, as usual.) Thankfully, I do have a few decorations around the house (shoutout to my stepmom for helping me out there!), but I could still use a few more.
Of course, I refuse to pay full price for decorations that will only sit around my house for a couple of weeks each year, so buying Halloween decor before November 1 isn’t going to happen.
My solution: simple crafts.
Here are a few crafts that could be done quickly and easily. And most of these are fairly cheap, too!
- Plastic cup tea-light holders (just be sure to use LED tea lights) from The Secret Post
- Flying ghosts (view on slide 2) from DIY Network
- Chalkboard painted pumpkins from Paper Princess Studio
- DIY string lights from Good Housekeeping
- Paper plate spider candy holder from The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
- Painted Mason Jar Halloween Flowers from Family Fresh Cooking
- Pumpkin Lollipop Holder from Martha Stewart
- Spooky, Creepy Lollies (3 ways: spiders, jack-o-lanterns and ghosts) from Apartment Therapy
- Pumpkin center pieces from Bean Talk
- Lacey pumpkin from Better Homes and Gardens
Will you be making any last-minute decorations for Halloween? Tell me about them in the comments.