- Noodles. Um, you guys, I made the best, most delicious, most awesome lunch yesterday. It was a noodly, vegetably, cheesy goodness. And when I figure out how exactly to recreate it, I’m gonna share it with you. Lunch at my place! (Kidding. But I really will get to work on that recipe.)
- Word Warp. By suggestion from my dad, I downloaded Word Warp last night. I haven’t had a chance to try it out. According to the app’s Facebook page, the point of the game is to “form as many words as you can out of the six letters you are given before time runs out.” A “Word Warp” button available to rearrange the letters when you get stumped. This app is available in iTunes for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. FREE
- Scream & Shout. Newest addiction: Scream & Shout. Thank you, Will.I.Am and Britney for turning my morning commute into a dance party.
- The Nest. I stumbled on this site earlier this week when I was helping my sister with wedding stuffs at The Knot. The Nest seems to be targeted toward newlyweds, but it’s got a lot of great stuff for pretty much anyone, with topics ranging from home organization, money management, recipes and more. It’s kind of been my go-to site this week.
- Now. Now uses location updates Instagram to let you know what’s happening in your area in real time. It’s a really good concept, but I only get two updates when I log in. I think maybe more people have to get on board with adding a location to Instagram uploads (myself included–that ish freaks me out) before this really works. If you’re in or near a large city, I definitely suggest checking it out. (Let me know if you have more success than I did!) Available in iTunes for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. FREE
- Breakfast (again, again). So… I may or may not have made brunch again over the weekend. Okay, so I did. What of it? Seriously, though, I’m surprised this phase hasn’t gone away yet. Even more surprising (not): I want brunch again this weekend. I’m feeling some crepes.
- BvB Racing. Blonde versus Brunette Racing is a game in which you–duh–race. I only played one round, which gave me the choice of playing as the blonde or brunette racer, and I raced against a redhead. It looks like the game can be multi-player, but I haven’t taken the time to figure that out yet. I’m not hooked, but I’ll give it a few more tries before I totally dismiss it. I caught it as a freebie , but it’s usually a paid app. Available in iTunes for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. $1.99
- Cultiwords. This app helps you expand your vocabulary by teaching you the meaning and some background info of the words in a pack. Then you are quizzed to acquire these words, adding them to your dictionary. The initial download comes with a 40-word pack, and extension packs are available as in-app purchases. This is another app I got for free that is usually paid. Available in iTunes for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. $0.99
- Inspiration. Because I posted it so late yesterday, I want to draw attention to the “Inspiration sharesies” post I added yesterday. There are some really great links in there, so definitely check it out.
- Biebs. I jammed out to Justin Bieber’s Beauty And A Beat three times yesterday. Then, when I told Josh, I begged him to please love me anyway. (No, that actually happened. He laughed at me.) And in the past week, I’ve caught myself singing along with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift (her new, teen-pop-esque album) too. What am I, thirteen?
Have any ideas for this weekly post? Send them to me via email or Facebook. Don’t forget to follow me around the web for updates you won’t see here!
This entry was posted in Infatuation Friday
and tagged Apple
, Beauty And A Beat
, Blonde versus Brunette Racing
, Blonde vs. Brunette Racing
, britney spears
, BvB Racing
, Justin Bieber
, Katy Perry
, Now app
, Scream & shout
, Taylor Swift
, the knot
, the nest
, word warp
. Bookmark the permalink